Friday 29 November 2019

Special holiday delivery!

Hello to all!

I made a Christmas tag showcasing a Santa image on a snowy day for special holiday delivery!
My DT post for Cut It Up Challenges and inspired by Candice on day7!




I stamped and colored the cute Santa image with my Polychromos pencils, fussy cut it. I created some fur impact on this cute Santa outfits and added details with my white gel pen and black detailing pen.

I chose a Bokeh snow DP to create my snowy background and adhered it on my rangoli die cut circle.
Die-cut a banner and stamped the sentiment.
Then added a ribbon from the hole using a foam dot.



I also added a glitter foam sheet circle die cut for more interest and festive look!



I hope you like my fun tag!

Supply List
Cardstock: Whisper white
Glitter foam sheet: red
Designer paper: Bokeh snow paper pack from Lawn Fawn
Stamp: Snowy Holiday from Winnie and Walter stamp set
Dies: Rangoli Circle from Itsy bitsy; Stitched Circles from Memory box; Shapeabilities Tags set from Spellbinders
Archival Ink: Jet Black Ink
Polychromos Pencils: Set of 12 pencils
White gel pen
Black detailing pen
Ribbon from my stash

Would love to enter here:









13 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this ornament die and I love that Santa! It's so cute!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Vinita, love that gorgeous Santa! What a lovely ornament/tag - its lovely. Thanks for sharing over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that Santa Vinita!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute! I love your tag shape, Vinita!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable tag!! Love the cute Santa image and the pretty paper you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

ScrappyHorses said...

Aww, this Santa is just delightful on your festive Christmas tag! So fun on top of the Bokeh snow paper!

Vicki said...

What a spectacular holiday tag!! Beautiful die cuts and image.

AndrejaM said...

Zelo lepo pobarvan Božiček, ki ka zeleno ozadje še dodatno izpostavi! Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Marina said...

Great shape and beautiful colouring/ Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

Andreja said...

Such a beautiful festive card :-)) I like your Santa.
Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT-alnica.

cm said...

WOW! You've breathed vibrant life into your Santa, toting his big bag of toys! Gorgeous tag! Another gem in the 25 Days gallery!
~carol

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous santa and your fur is awesome. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a fun tag and I love all of your design choices!
Rachelle