Wednesday 20 November 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello to all!
Happy Wednesday!

Today I have created a Christmas tag inspired by Liliya Rystar at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 11  hosted by my fav talented crafter Tracey

Great take on the kraft by her, beautiful design with a touch of gold and I love the font of Merry die cut sentiment with shadow and a cute bow!
Here is my take:




Started with a stitched shaped tag using a stencil. I applied white ink through my stencil. Stamped the Christmas sentiment using the same ink. Instead of highlighting the sentiment I highlighted the stencil design using my white gel pen.



I die cut a merry word and a big bow out of a white CS and glitter gold sheet. Embellished it with some white pearl drops. Tied it with a jute cord.
Happy crafting!

Supply list

Cardstock: Kraft CS, white CS
Glitter sheet: Golden
Stencil from my stash
Stamp: In a word: Grand merry from Winnie &Walter
Dies: In a word Cutaways from Winnie &Walter; stitched labels and frames from Sizzix
CottonWhite ink: from Staz on
Pearl drops: Snow white from Itsy Bitsy

would love to enter here:
http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-25-days-of-christmas-tags-2019-main.html

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your take Vinita...
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so pretty! Love the shape and the beautiful bow! Gorgeous tag, Vinita!

cm said...

Kraft/white; snowflakes; a beautiful bow...it all adds up to a tag that makes me very merry! Love it! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol