Friday 1 November 2019

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop card #1

Hello friends!
Happy November!

 Amy, the most passionate coffee lover is hosting this amazing hop with lots of prizes! And I am joining right in!

http://bit.ly/322TaOu

My first card for this beautiful hop dedicated to fall colors!



I colored my image using ZIG water brushes in fall colors.



I added a paper lace strip as my table cloth for my kettle to sit on.
Stamped the sentiment on a chocolate CS and heat embossed in bright white, added a strip of lace on it too. 
I also scattered some copper and tan color sequins around my card.

Supply List
Cardstock: Whisper White and Chocolate color CS
Stamp: Kettle on from Stampendous stamps
Embossing powder: opaque bright white from Wow
Image from watercolored embellishments from Itsy Bitsy
ZIG real water brushes
 3D embellishments Foliage border from Itsy bitsy
Sequins: bronze sequins set from Close to my Heart

Would love to join some of my most favorite challenges:
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/11/2019-fall-winter-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/
http://modsquadchallenge.com/sentiment-says-it-all/
https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/11/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2019-link-up/

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/11/cas-challenge-november.html

https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/ltscb-127-anything-goes.html
https://nordsalten-hobbyklubb.blogspot.com/2019/11/utfordring-177-alt-er-lov.html

27 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet little teapot full of flowers! So pretty!

VanessaB said...

very pretty!

Fikreta said...

its great card!

Maria said...

A very pretty card! Love the darling little teapot and wonderful sentiment!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A super sentiment and that little tea pot is so cute! I hope you have a really great day!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous card and a wonderful sentiment.

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun image.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the teapot full of autumnal coloured flowers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like this image, Vinita! Fall is my favourite season, love these colours! Great border dies used!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute image and design, love it.

Lisa said...

Quite beautiful! I always enjoy my stops here!

Aunty Sue said...

What brilliant card love it

Christine said...

Love the bright die flowers and lacy die cuts!

~amy~ said...

Vinita, this is so pretty!

mamawcindy said...

Oh how cute, Love that sentiment.

Helen Gullett said...

What a fabulous card. Love that sentiment and the pretty kettle :)

maria f. said...

Beautiful fall colors. And I love all that white. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge this month!

ingunnsinekort said...

Beautiful card! Love the border and thus litel sequins:9 Thank you for charing at NSHK. DT Ingunn

Maura said...

Beautiful teapot and flowers with your watercolors, and love the saying! Happy Hop! Maura

Eagle Craftz said...

Great Teapot!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome coloring!

Dawn S. said...

I love your teapot as a flower vase! So pretty.

Chana Malkah said...

Cute creation! I just love the sentiment! Nice job!

Hugz,
Chana Makah

Tink said...

Very pretty card!

cm said...

Echoing the others: a lovely coffee-themed card featuring such pretty shades of brown! The teapot is a delight! Thrilled to see you in the STAMPlorations CAS gallery!
~carol

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge.

Helen x