Monday 4 November 2019

Happiness in a cup.......Card#4

Hello friends!
Happy Monday!

Need Happiness in a cup with tea this morning?? I just wanted to use One Cup stamp set with cute images and sentiments as I am a tea drinker. I call it my eye-opener in the morning


I used a PP from the Merry and Bright paper pad which makes a nice background with some text print on it! I love how you can add a little scene to my card!
I partially die cut my scalloped frame and border out of a glossy black sheet.
Stamped the stack of cups using three DI same time on a snippet of textured white CS and die cut it. Using ZIG brushes colored it for more dimensions. 
Now added some snowflakes on the PP as well as the black frame too using opaque white ink and DI. Stamped the sentiment.

Die cut dual leaves and placed all the elements at my focal panel using foam dots.


I found these enamel dots which fit perfectly on my leaves.
Finished it off with a dual-colour twine.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Supply list

Cardstocks: Textured White, creamy white, glossy black, olive green, dark green CS
Pattern Paper: Merry & Bright from Kaisercraft
Stamp: One cup set from Verve stamps
Dies: Combo die One cup from Verve stamps; Dual leaf and Scalloped stitch borders from Die cuts and more
Stencil: Snowflakes from Craftangles
Distress Inks: Twisted Citron, lucky clover, mowed lawn, candied apple
Staz on Ink: Opaque Cotton White
ZIG Real watercolor brushes
Enamel dots: Peek-a-boo Designs
Twine: old olive from Stampin up
Misti

Would love to enter my card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love that festive stack of cups against the black background! Lovely stripes too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and elegant Christmas design. I love it.

Laurie Unger said...

How fun is this card! I'm a tea drinker too (& coffee), so this is lovely!

Billie A said...

So festive. Great card.

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I agree! I love tea! Adorable stacked cups and I like your leaves and berries!

Joyce Erb said...

So cute, love the colors. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

mamawcindy said...

So Cute!

Shelly said...

So pretty!

Dawn S. said...

What a great card!

Quillish said...

This is such a beautiful card Vinita ji. The wee cups and the colors of Christmas on the black bg pop out. Tea.. yes tea (adrak wali)!! Thank you for taking time out and join us at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.