Monday 25 November 2019

Polar Bear in a Snow globe

Hello!
Happy Monday!


I inspired by Tracy's cute skating mice in the snow globe from Day 21, so adorable and the way she finished her tags with tiny cute bells!
I created my snow globe in red with sparkly silver sheet and a snowflake PP. I have used a lot of different dies to create this globe.
The polar bear is from Poppy Stamps. I colored my image with ZIG brushes and fussy cut it with a piece of the iceberg using a silver sheet.
I finished off my tag with some bells, stars and pearls attached with sheer white ribbon.



Love the outcome, hoping you enjoyed it!
Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Textured Bright red CS, white CS
Sparkly sheet: Silver
PP: Penelope and Percy Paper pack from Daisy Dandelion Docrafts Brand
Dies: Borders from Sizzix; Basic tags from Spellbinders, Snowglobe from Die cuts and more
Stamp: Polar Bear fun from Poppy Stamps
Archival ink: shadow grey
Sheer Ribbon: white
Silver string, pearls, star, bell and wire from my stash

6 comments:

Diane said...

Another super cute tag!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

WOW! Fantastic Vinita! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ Christmas Style’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your snow globe is so cute with the little polar bear! You are doing an awesome job with your tags this month!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great use of dies to construct your globe! May have a go at that!!
Great tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Marlies said...

A lovely snowglobe with a cute little bear. I like the added bells too. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Catie Cuddles said...

So cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT