Wednesday 27 November 2019

It's time to be Merry

Hello to all!
Happy Thursday!

With a bit of ink blending and simple die-cuts, I wanted to capture my love for this winter season. I decided to build a wreath style out of the snowflake die.
I used my twisted citron and crushed olive DO colours to create my blended background and picked out the beautiful snowflake die. I placed a silver sheet before adhering the blended panel to my card base.



I stamped some triangles as my Christmas trees, fussy cut them and adhered at my focal point.
The scripty sentiment adhered on the trees and a small snowflake to hit the spot.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstock: Whisper white
Sparkle sheet: Silver
Stamps: It's a wonderful Pennant stamp set and In a word: Merry stamp set from Winnie &Walter
Dies: Snowflake die from Create a smile stamps; In a word: Merry cutaways from Winnie & Walter
Distress Oxides: twisted citron and crushed olive
Archival inks: Jet Black and Fern Green

Would love to join these challenges:
https://createasmilestamps.blogspot.com/2019/11/we-dare-you-to-create-smile-sketch.html

7 comments:

Alexandra said...

So beautiful ! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge

Hege said...

Lekkert.
Elsker både farger og oppsett. Kreativt.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

LaurieC said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Create A Smile Stamps!

Izzy Scrap said...

WOW ! This is gorgeous ! Love your blended background with the snowflake window. Beautiful CAS design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing (again) along at Uniko.

Beverley said...

Love this! The elements you have used and layered are stunning together and I really like how it still has a CAS feel to it. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

cm said...

Consider your snowflake wreath a sensational success! And those trees...soooo pretty! Wonderful to see this in the Uniko and HLS galleries!
~carol

Scratch said...

Awesome! Absolutely stunning!

thank you for joining us at Scrappelyst!

DT Linda