Wednesday 6 November 2019

Hello Beautiful! Card#6

Hello friends!
Happy Wednesday!

I had such a good time making this fall theme card. 
Since we don't have a fall season with changing leaf colours here in Delhi but I love creating fall cards. It is fun figuring out how to place the colours on the leaves to make each one a little different from the other! And I am always very much inspired by Jeanne's card in bright colours and I am casing her card too!


I love this awesome die with so many possibilities and using it the first time!
I die cut the frame in a rich red colour and then in orange colour.  Placed my red colour frame on the white card base. Now inserted some of the flower parts in an orange colour as shown in the pic, how beautiful it is!!!
Like this, I die cut frames in different colours, like mango yellow, lemon yellow, pink, purple, light green, white and dark green colours.




And filled all the pieces as I wanted in my colour scheme! Love the beautiful result.
Now stamp a mug in hickory smoke DI, fill the colours using ZIG and fussy cut it.
Die-cut some leaves in different shapes with berries. and arranged the whole leaves under my cup with a Hello beautiful sentiment.





In the end, tied a twine in the dual shade.

Hoping this made you smile!
Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Snippets of white, rich red, orange, lemon yellow, mango yellow, blue, light green, dark green, pink, purple CS
Stamp: Hello Coffee stamp set from STAMPLorations
Dies: Boomtangled#1 cover plate die from CUTPlorations; Berry leaf die from Peek-a-boo designs, Fall leaves set from Impression Obsession
Distress Ink: hickory smoke
STAZ on white Ink
ZIG real water brushes
Baker twine: lime green

11 comments:

Dawn S. said...

What a beautiful card! The background die is lovely.

Fikreta said...

wonderful and colorful card!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, from the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

I Love your card, I get a 1970's vibe from. Probably because of all the bold colors and flowers. Very nicely crafted!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the bright bold colors on this cover design.

Esther Asbury said...

Lots of bright/happy colors on this fun coffee card!

Billie A said...

Perfect for the coffee lovers hop

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is one of my favourite dies, Vinita! I love your paper-piecing! And you even included tea, so fun!

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is wonderful!

Monika Skinner said...

Stunning card, Vinita! Your inlaid die-cutting is amazing, love the vibrant colours too. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

Julie B said...

Well done with the inlaid die cut panel. I can appreciate the time you took with it.
Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations T & P challenge. :)