Thursday 21 November 2019

Time to sparkle and shine

Hello
Happy Thursday!


Today's tag is inspired by Sue. I love the characters on her cute tags and beautiful background. This is for Day 2  - 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge. I love the cute deer on her tag with a blue background and tiny stars. And the sentiment in blue too.

I chose a cute penguin guy and coloured it with my memento inks. I fussy cut it. I masked my tag and created a background using Memento ink. Then the twinkling stars are made with sparkling paste using a stencil. The sentiment is stamped using the same ink.

Hope you like it!
Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstock: whisper white
Stamp: Christmas Characters from Inkadinkado
Die: Framelits tags from Sizzix
Stencil: Starfield from Newton's nook
Archival ink: Jet Black
Memento inks: Danube blue, dandelion, ladybug
Sparkle paste: shimmer cloud from Itsy bitsy
Baker Twine: Bright yellow

Entering in the following challenges:





3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Vinita! I love the gorgeous sky you made! Great sentiment too!

Lindsey said...

Nicely done on the gorgeous masked sky for your cute little penguin! Thanks for joining us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely sky!!
Cute tag, Vinita!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!