Friday 22 November 2019

Believe in the Magic!

Hi to all!

Every day I am enjoying so much and inspired with a lot of creations by Talented crafters showcasing at 25 Days of Christmas tags challenge hosted by dear Tracey!
I created a winter scene with a huge reindeer!

Yay!
My tag is a winner at Memory Box!
Memory Box spanish blog


I am inspired by Carol's Tag here on Day 12. Love her cute and big Reindeer in plaids. As I don't have such a big Reindeer in my stash. 
Light Bulb moment: I have a stencil from Stamploration and I placed my Reindeer on a plaid paper and traced the image as shown in the below pic and fussy cut it.




Voila, what a good result!
 Die-cut a country landscape border in red. On my tag stamped some snowflakes with matching paper colors. Stamped the sentiment and adhered this cute reindeer on my tag with the placement of a red half pearl.

Hoping you enjoyed it all!

Supply List

Cardstock: Whisper White CS, textured bright Red CS
Designer Paper: Perfectly Plaid paper pack from Lawn fawn
Dies: Curved Tags from Nellie's multi frames; Country landscape from Memory Box
Stamps: Christmas Characters from Inkadinkado; Yetitude Greetings stamp set from Winnie and Walter 
Stencil: Christmas Reindeer from ARTplorations
Archival Ink: Jet Black, Paradise teal
Adhesive Half Pearl: bright red

I am entering here:

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great use of your stencil, Vinita! Love the deer in plaid! Gorgeous tag!

Susan Renshaw said...

Well done on using your stencil Vinita! Great result!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Diane said...

Very cute and clever idea for the reindeer! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

LOVE the plaid reindeer! Awesome tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ Christmas Style’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Hege said...

Flott juletag.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Wenche said...

Flott tag. Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

cm said...

Your stencil deer is absolutely awesome! I wouldn't have had a clue to create one using a stencil! Festive, fabulous and definitely innovative! So honoured that my tag inspired you to design your own version! I love it! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol