Monday 2 September 2019

You are stuck with me!

Hello and Happy summer!

To Kick off the summer, I played with some of my beloved supplies and made a cacti shaker card for current Freshly made sketch challenge here! This is my second post for the challenge!


Firstly I chose my coordinating PP. Created a dry embossed sunrays background to create my window for the shaker using a sunray stencil.



The cute cactus die image colored with ZIG brush markers. The shaker portion of the card using die along with a mix of sequins, tiny stars and seed beads.


I added a strip of cacti cuteness washi tape across the bottom. I adhered the sentiment on a black strip and used these shaker elements as an accent too.

Here is a close up look at the shaker portion of the card.


It offered a fresh and sweet card where the elements in real wood gave an authentic look and the shaker window with embossed sunrays energizes the whole thing!


Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstocks: Textured white CS, black CS
Pattern Paper: Succulent  and Textured Brew paper stacks from Itsy Bitsy
Dies: Pierced squares from Sizzix, Preety cacti from Itsy Bitsy
Stencil: Sunburst from Craftyscrappers
Shaker Elements from Itsy Bitsy












3 comments:

Karren said...

This sketch is perfect for a shaker card and what a wonderful card you've made! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Migdalia said...

Awesome shaker card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Vinita! I hope you have been well! Your cactus card is beautiful! I like the shaker and the woodgrain paper! Fun sentiment too! Have a wonderful day!