Monday 9 September 2019

Less is more - Metallic butterfly!

Hello friends!

A little something with a pattern builder!
 I have created a clean and simple card focussing a pattern builder set. The butterfly..........!


First up I started with stamping a label frame with a sentiment using my Misti and heat embossed it in metallic gold and fussy cut it.
Then I created a border strip across a white card front again in metallic gold using same pattern builder stamp set.
Embellished the corner of the label using same pattern builder, inked it and made a pretty butterfly, attached a shimmery butterfly sequin and finished it off with some splatters using Inka gold.


I love the metallic results on it!
I hope you enjoyed what I shared with you today!

Supply List

Cardstock: Textured white CS
Stamps: Pattern builders from Mudra; from Kaiserkraft
Altenew Inks: cotton candy, frosty pink
Embossing powders: Metallic gold rich pale from Wow
Sequin: Metallic shimmery Butterfly
Inka gold: old gold

I am inspired by these challenges:
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-403-metallics.html

1 comment:

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful card ! Love your gold strip and frame to highlight this gorgeous butterfly. Love the splatters too. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.