Thursday 19 September 2019

Poppies in a frame!

Hello!

Good Monday to you! I have a flower card to share with you today........!
This is one of my favorite and famous prim poppy die cut from Memory box. 
This is so glamorous!



I had a vision of what I wanted to do, so I went through some of my premade alcohol ink background scraps, I created. You can't just make one you just keep creating and creating until your literally out of Yupo paper, so addictive!
I pulled out my red and gold mixative base background and die cut these glamorous pair of poppies and colored the thin stems in green.




Now started with my card base which is in square shape and die cut some dual stitched circle frames out of another 4 white squared panels from the centre to make dimensional circular frames.
Then I made the upper part to match with my poppies using the same alcohol inks randomly, it was so much fun to play again!
Now placed my poppied in the circular frames with a little dimension using foam dots.




Die cut Happy Birthday sentiment and heat embossed it in gold and popped it up.
Added some gold alcohol ink dots for more texture and interest using a thin pointed brush.




Super fun dies to create with! Hope you're enjoying your card making supplies too!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it!


Supply List
Cardstock: Glossy white CS
Foam sheet: white
Dies: Prim Poppy from Memory Box; Double stitched circles from Peekaboo Designs, celebration word scripts from Sizzix
Alcohol inks: Watermelon and Gold mixative
Blending solution
Embossing powder: Antique gold from Expressions craft
Dye-based shimmer spray: Bitter lemon from Craftyscrappers
Foam dots








8 comments:

ingunnsinekort said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love your flowers and the colors. It gives a luxurious feel to the design:) Thanks for joining us at NSHK. DT Ingunn

Ingrid's Scrapfrutsels said...

Such a beautifull card have you made, lovely flowers have you made. Thank you for joining us at Knutsels & KADOOTJES. With kind regards Ingrid DT member.

GerJanne said...

Very pretty card! Love the poppy's. Thanks for joining us at Knutsels en Kadootjes.
GerJanne (DT K&K)

Keti's Projects said...

Gorjuss crad. I love poppies. So glad you shaed your work at UnstampaBelles. Keti (DT)

Monika Reeck said...

Oh wooow love the detail color of your flowers DIES
so adorable and great idea with many circle as frame Vinita
love that DP too
cause I am soo tired will continue tomorrow sweety
hugs
Monika

Shona Chambers said...

This is so eye-catching in the Gallery, I just had to have a closer look!! Your so good with you mixing of alcohol inks (I need a lot more practice....), it looks like patterned paper. Absolutely love how you created the circle layers and putting the flowers amongst them is genius. Isn't it great when a card you imagine comes together. I'm so very happy you shared this with us at The Flower Challenge!

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely poppies. So glad you have joined our challenge at Unstampabelles.

CathQuillScrap said...

So very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.