Tuesday 17 September 2019

Beauty is a joy

Hello to all!
Happy Tuesday!

Time for another challenge at LIM and the theme is Typography!

For today's card, I used Beauty is a joy for my Typography element and combined it with one of the images from the New beginning stamp set.
A simple text overlayed on the image!




I die cut a white panel using double stitched rectangles and stamped the image. Colored it using ZIG real brushes. Placed the panel on my card base and stamped the typography sentiment.



I did a little doodling in the banner and highlighted the word beauty with my black pen and did some false stitching at all around the card base panel. Now adhered the image using foam dots.

Hoping you like it!

Supply list
Cardstock: Heavy white CS
Stamps: Beauty is a joy  from Unity; New Beginnings from Stamplrations
Dies: Crazy double running stitch rectangles from Cutplorations
ZIG real brushes
Archival ink: Jet black
Foam dots
Black pen

Interested to participate in my fave challenges:

5 comments:

Ingrid's Scrapfrutsels said...

What a lovely card have you made..thank you for joing us at Knutsels en Kadootjes.. with kind regards, Ingrid dt- member

Hermien said...

Thanks for playing along with your beautiful card.

Hermien
dt-member K&K

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card, I love all those bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Linda said...

This looks fab .... I love the bright colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Nonni said...

Fun card with lots of pretty details. Your coloring looks super vivid and I love the doodling you added! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!