Sunday 1 September 2019

Masculine Birthday card

Hello
Happy Sunday!

A Masculine Birthday card!
Congrats on celebrating the 400 sketch challenge Freshly Made Sketches, a great milestone!
Love this fun sketch and I am playing first time here:)
Here is my rendition!





Love the floral wreath die from sizzix with so many cute elements and I choose a bird. I used the PP as the inspiration for my card and negative use of the bird die.


A stamped greeting banner added on a jute string with some water droplets to highlight the PP more!
Added a tiny gem for bird-eye! That's all!
Hope you like it!

Supply List
Cardstocks: White, turquoise blue CS
Pattern paper: Aqua Medley from Itsy Bitsy
Stamp: Greeting Bulletin from Itsy Bitsy
Dies: Pierced squares from Spellbinders; Floral wreath( bird) from Sizzix thinlits die set
Archival ink: Jet Black
Jute string

3 comments:

Karren said...

The negative die-cut bird is so clever and works perfectly with the sketch! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Vinita! I love all the blues! Pretty papers too! Enjoy your day, my friend!