Friday 13 September 2019

Metallic royal peacock!


Are you a peacock fan, I am......!
I am excited to participate once again at Less is More challenge where the theme is metallics!



That metal brooch in peacock style was sat in my work desk for too long and I finally found a moment to use it on a card and want to show you what I came up with such fun! I tried to keep it as simple as possible😉

Front pic


back pic



I used detailed leaves die to create the peacock feathers image out of a silver metal sheet. Die-cut a stitched circle out of a metal sheet.
Die-cut an embossed sheet an adhered in the centre of the white card panel with an awesome word. Now placed my circle panel on it.



 I think the results were fairly dramatic and magical featuring that pretty peacock in CAS style! Love the creative pleasure on this!
Do you like the details on it!

Happy crafting!

Supply list

Cardstock: White card stock
Foam sheet: white
Metal sheet: Silver and from Add a little dazzle
Metal object: A brooch
Dies: Dual leaf from Peekaboo; Dual stitched circles from Peekaboo; Awesome from Stamplorations
Embossing folder: circles and dots set from Sizzix

http://craft-alnica.blogspot.com/2019/09/izziv-244-reciklaza.html- I recycled a metallic brooch and gave it a new life





6 comments:

Hege said...

Kjempefint kort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

AndrejaM said...

Odlična ideja in zelo lepo polepšana broška!
Hvala, ker z sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

My Crafting corner said...

Wow, your card is awesome...Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

SaraS said...

Všeč so mi uporabljene barve. Pav je lepo pozicioniran na sredino in njegov razprti rep je prav bogat.

Andreja said...

Beautiful card :-))
Thanks for playing with us at CRAFTalnica.

Goga said...

Great recacling of your brooch. Love your card.
Thank you for joining us in Craft-alnica. gOGA