Sunday 31 October 2021

Sunshine Blast card and an announcement!

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!

I am so excited with an announcement as I am one of the Trinity Brand Ambassadors, Happy dance!!!

I received a Stand Alone Centre Burst die along with a freebie Teacup die as an order.

The Center Burst die is just Fabulous and can be used with many variations! You can use any color cardstocks or designer paper or any technique to make a stunning card.

 I think the Center burst die is so easy to get those perfect rays! 

I am showcasing this fab die in a unique way to use!


I cut out the Center Burst die out of Pearlescent Cream and black color CS. Then I take out the sunrays part and heat embossed them with Blue Pearl EP. 


Look at the difference on both white and black CS  using an awesome embossed pearly look on the pieces of these sun rays.


I used the sunburst outlined part and popped it up on my card base. Adhered all the heat embossed sunrays pieces in the negative space as shown in the pic.

I heat embossed the sentiment too and fussy cut it. I really like the way this sentiment looks on the base of the Burst die.


I embellished it with some bubble blow Out mixatives and it looks like snowfall in the sky.

Well, that is all for me today!

Happy crafting!

Trinity Stamps Products

Stand Alone Die: Slimline Center Burst Die set 

Embellishment: Bubble Blow Out Mixatives

Other Products List

Cardstock: Buttercream and black CS 

Pearlescent CS: cream golden color

Sentiment: Uniko stamps

Embossing Powder: Blue Pearl from Wow


No comments: