Monday 25 October 2021

Playful kittens!

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!

Today my card featured some tiny fun playful kittens with a dotted cover plate die. 

Janis is hosting the 7th Annual Cat Lovers Hop 2021. 

I am glad to participate this year! But I am going out for the next 2 days, so will come back after 2 days with more of my cat projects.


I started with a dotted cover plate die out of white CS, holographic sheet and white foam sheet.
On my card base, I placed one of the white dotted dies and marked some circles using a pencil.


Now I blended some DI using a blender on these circles and rub circle marks. Added some water droplets on the blended circles.


Now filled some of the dotted shakers in two colors, placed my cats and placed a transparent sheet on it and adhered my holographic panel on it.


In the end, I placed a die-cut sentiment out of a glitter sheet.

Look at these playful kittens, sp magical! Aren't they so cute!

Happy crafting!

Supply list

Cardstock: Whisper White CS

Holographic Sheet: Dotted from DCAM store

Glitter Cardstock: Brights from Little Birdie

Transparent sheet: OHP pack of 10 sheets from Itsy Bitsy store

Dies: Dotty from Itsy Bitsy store; Baby kittens from Poppy stamps; Celebrate from Peek-a-boo stamps

Distress Inks: fossilized amber, twisted citron, fired brick, mermaid lagoon 

Dotted shakers: Light blue and yellow from my stash

Would love to join these fun challenges:

https://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/2021/10/main-hop-page-2021-cat-lovers-hop.html

https://mijnhobbyhonkchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/10/mhh-challenge-36-2-4-6.html- 2 shaker dotted elements blue and yellow color, 4 distress inks, 6 cats

http://alessandrasangels.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-51-and-winner-of-challenge-50.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/10/weeks-513-514-anything-goes.html

https://poppystamps.typepad.com/poppystamps/2021/10/psc85-make-it-magical.html




35 comments:

Suzanne H said...

My goodness!! How clever is this. All those little kitties. Wonderful creation!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop!

Carole J said...

Such a cool card! I love the tiny kitties playing amongst the colourful circles. Brilliant work! xx

Becca Yahrling said...

How different and just adorable. As well as pretty with all the color!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun and creative card! Love all the colors!

Susan Renshaw said...

Super little kitties!

NanaConnie said...

Vinita, what a fabulous job you did making the kitties! I love the end result. Waving hello from the Cat Lovers Hop.

SHartl said...

Coming over from the Cat hop for a closer look at this awesome card! So creative, colorful and fun.

mandysea said...

Oh my! That is extraordinary! Love the process and the end result is fabulous! Delicate little kitties amongst the hollows and colour! Happy hop hop hop visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop!

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun card with these cute little kitties!

Karenladd said...

How clever to make all those little shaker elements for the kitties to play hide and seek. This is just spectacular and so unique!

Angela said...

Wow, awesome card - thanks for showing the process

Priss BlaFu said...

WOW Super awesome. These tiny cats are the funniest and cutest ever seen. Hi from Spain - Cat Lovers Hop.

valscraftings said...

Awesome card with all the little kitties!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow, amazing project. Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop!

Leslie said...

Waving hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! Wow! Just wow! This is a super amazing card! From the colors to those little tiny cats... all of it! Thanks for sharing how it came together!

Bunny said...

There were cats everywhere. So fun and I love the holographic paper. Lots of shine and glitter. [Bunny]

Christi Conley said...

Love how your kitties are peeking out!! And the card is so festive!! Hugs!! Christi

Tee said...

Super cool creation!

Christilyn said...

I’m in awe at how this was made-so unique.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Vinita, your card is so beautiful and creative! I would expect nothing less from such a brilliant designer. I always love your work whenever I see it. So glad I ran into you here at the Cat Lovers Blog Hop! Take Care!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Such a cool card! What an imagination you have! I could have never thought of a design like that! So cute and interesting!!!

Lori Podolsky said...

WOW! I love all the creative work you did here, Vinita. Your card turned out beautifully. Have a happy day.

Jeanne J. said...

This is adorable ! I love all the peek a boo kitties and the pretty colors you used!

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

This is so adorable!! I love the way the kitties are in and out of all the holes. Great card!

Nelleke said...

Wat een prachtige kaart is dit zeg. Mooi bedacht en uitgevoerd. Dank je wel voorjouw bijdrage aan deze mica challenge van de Egel. groetjes, Nelleke

Sue McRae said...

Such a fun card design! Love the peeking cats and the shimmery cardstock! Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month!

Patty Tanúz said...

wowow, so magical!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!! Patty Tanúz... Poppystamps DT! ;)

Angela said...

Gorgeous Card! Love your choise of colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at MHH and good luck in the draw!

ike said...

WoW ! What a super creation. That's just gorgeous :-)
Lovely to see you on the Cat Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

D.Ann C said...

This is amazing, Vinita! I always love seeing unique and lovely art like this on the hop!

Claire said...

Cool... this is such a unique and eye-catching card, it's fabulous to see it in the making. I love all the cats dotted about x

Janis said...

Oh.My.Goodness. Vinita, this is totally awesome! I am so glad you walked us through the process because I was trying to figure out how you did the kitties in the bubbles!! Love this beautiful and colorful card.
Thanks so much for participating in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

My Side of Oz said...

This is so magical! The holographic paper looks fantastic! I love all the kitties playing in this gorgeous world you made for them!

Laurie2cats said...

Adorable card! Great colors and fun composition