Friday 29 October 2021

Love You To The Moon And back!

Hello everyone!

Happy Friday!

I am back with my latest project for Cat Lovers Hop 2021.

Today I decided on one of my new faves die along with a jumping cat on the moon, so much fun!

I made this card for a feline friend, she is a stargazer too and always dream to go to the moon. 

Here we gooooo.......


I started playing with brusho magic by sprinkling some water to create my sky background.


Then added some stars using a star stencil and sparkling paste.


The delicate moon along with a sentiment is so perfect for this background, I die cut it from a white foam sheet and once from a holographic sheet. Added this to my focal point along with a cute Christmas cat. I added a tiny muffler, a hat and a tiny heart to the cat with dimension.


I think this is totally paw-some!
Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Snippets of Whisper White CS, Brustro white CS
Plain Holographic sheet: Snippets of holographic sheets Pack of 10 sheets from Die cuts and more store
Foam sheet: white
Dies: Love you to the moon from DCAM store and Cat die from Poppy Stamps
Stencil: Stars from Heidi Swapp
Color Burst: Violet
Brusho: Cobalt blue
ZIG watercolor brushes
Multicolored Stars: Crafter Corner store
Sparkle paste: Arctic Shimmer from Little Birdie
Tiny star sequins and a tiny heart

Would love to join these fun challenges:


 

26 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a magical card you created with this stunning background and gorgeous cat and moon die cuts!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Leslie said...

Waving hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! What an awesome card! Gorgeous background you've created, and I LOVE the die cuts!

Suzanne H said...

Fabulous sky background you've created. And the addition of the little hat and scarf - so clever. Beautiful card.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, I love it.Hello from Hop Cat Lovers!

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic design with the cat over the moon, Vinita! How clever. :-D Visiting again from the Cat Lovers Hop.

Karenladd said...

What a spectacular background and truly magical card design.

Denise Bryant said...

Very pretty! I love the jumping cat!

Sarn said...

Lovely background and super focal point.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Becca Yahrling said...

That background is totally paw-some! And so purr-fect with the gorgeous sentiment die cut & darling cat. Love the pretty colors!

mandysea said...

Loved the way you've created your background. Fabulous moon and kitty!Happy hopping from Cat Lovers Hop!

Bunny said...

Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and there's nothing I don't love about it. Lovely. [Bunny]

valscraftings said...

Beautiful colours, love the shiny moon and sentiment!

Val S – LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow what a fab card, your starry sky is totally fabulous!!
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart x

Dorte said...

Wonderful background you have created and the die you have used is very lovely.
Thanks for joining in the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop!

Carole J said...

A beautiful mixed media background for your lovely die cuts. Beautiful colours too. x

Di said...

Great card - and super use of Brushos as well

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

PS. Sorry but I had to leave you out of the draw and potential picks this time - it's a maximum of 10 challenges, including Snippets. x

Christi Conley said...

I agree with you - it IS pawsome!! The sentiment is one of my favorites, you used my favorite colors AND there is a cat - what more could anyone want?? Hopping over from the Cat Lovers Blog Hop ~ Christi

SmilynStef said...

Beautiful Brusho Background (say that three times fast) ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles

Janis said...

Oh, my goodness...this is fabulous!! I adore your vibrant starry background and the shiny moon and sentiment with the cat jumping over it. Just fantastic!
Thank you so much for your lovely participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Amazing background!!! I love that you even matched up the kitty's scarf! Your card is beautiful! So fun to look at!

lauren bergold said...

the cat could not be any cuter and what a gorgeous background! so pleased you could join our celebration of christmas critters at JINGLE BELLES!

Sue D said...

Perfect for your stargazer feline loving friend.

ike said...

Oooh - that's super. What amazing colours and they set of the cat beautifully :-)
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog