Sunday 31 October 2021

Christmas Tea!

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!

What could be cosier than a warm and festive cuppa?

I just love the design of this fancy teacup die with so many little details from Trinity Stamps!

I started by blending my background at the top and bottom using DI.

I die cut the two sets of cups in the traditional Christmas red and green colours. I love these striped PP in festive colours.


Then I dry embossed the shape of teacups on a piece of white CS and fussy cut it. Adhered these pieces to the embossed cups.

I added some crystal drops as snowfall over the top to make them nice and shiny.

I stamped some flurry of snowflakes around the cups and added the sentiment.

How fun this set be to make invitations and favours for a Christmas Tea!

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Trinity Stamps Product: Teacup die

Other products: 

Cardstocks: Whisper White CS, Bright red and green CS

Pattern Paper from Lawn Fawn

Stamps: Snowflakes from Inkadinkadoo Stamp set; sentiment is from W&W Snowy Holiday stamp set

Distress Inks: candied apple, 

Archival Ink: Jet Black

Nuvo Crystal Drops: white bizzard

No comments: