Tuesday 25 June 2024

Day1..... Introducing Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon

 Hello to all!

Happy Tuesday!


I am excited to show the June first release product: Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon Stencil! 

Great combination of Art and Math, the possibilities are endless!

This one may be for me. You can make many patterns using this ink & flip stencil and create a card for any occasion by changing colors, textures, and techniques!

Here is the first idea I had with my first try with the new two-layered Hexagon pattern stencil!




To create my background I placed my first layer of the stencil and applied distress inks. Then, I flipped my same stencil and inked again using a foam brush. In the center, you will get a hexagon. Now I adhered my second layer of the stencil to create a Pattern inside the Hexagon. The bee hive with a bee's knees with a sentiment from the Bee Happy stamp set.



I tried to keep a dimensional look for the guys in your life with my next design.
There is so much to notice in these pieces! The more you did, the more possibilities you saw.....!!




I created the geometric Hexagons in shades of brown with 3D dimensions at the center panel using the Hexagon pattern stencil. Masked both sides and applied Altenew peach perfect, dark chocolate, caramel toffee and paper bag ink. I trimmed the extra piece in length and added that trimmed piece using foam tape for the dimension with a Birthday sentiment from the Big & Bold Happy stamp set. 
It's got that retro, mid-century look that I love!

The addition of the loop idea came from my dear Bev's flower card and inspired me to add this beautiful flower black ribbon loop. In my opinion, it gives an aesthetic look, what do you think........! Finished it off with some rhinestones.

In the meantime, check out more inspirations by our fab Uniko Brand Ambassadors here:


 




Vinita ( it's me)


Come back tomorrow for the next day for the new stamp release!

I hope you enjoyed it!
Happy crafting!





2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Fabulous cards Vinita, especially impressed with the star pattern of your second card. I’ll have to experiment to work out how you did this! X

Beverley said...

😲 How did I miss your second card - wow! Absolutely amazing and creative and I agree has a wonderful retro vibe. I love it. your first card is so soft and pretty. Thank you for this amazing showcase. Hugs Bev