Monday 10 June 2024

June Masculine revisit

 Hello friends!

Happy Monday! 


Today I am at Uniko Blog with some new inspirations!  

I love this nautical stamp from Uniko, it is perfect for creating Masculine cards! 


Card 1




I inked the bottom edge of the card using Background Blocks splatter in various blue inks. Then, I created waves in circles using Background Builders" Round in circle stamp set and placed the Yacht in a wavy sea.
The compass stamp and a sentiment finished the card with simplicity!


Card 2


For this card, I came out of my comfort zone and created this simple card with a mix of patterns.





I created the bottom edge using Round in circle stamp set 2 times leaving some space to fill the red color in between. 
I stamped the Yacht and paper pieced it to create the pattern and placed a pattern paper strip on a red space too and was pleased with the result! The sentiment is from the same set.


Have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!


No comments: