Friday 28 June 2024

Day 4...... Introducing: Flower Power 10

Hello everyone!

Happy Friday!

The day is so warm and humid today in Delhi. And this flower stamp gives some fresh air in the cool summery colors, June's new release stamp set Flowe Power #10.


I love this set so much and the card came together very quickly, and I really like it!




I die-cut a white panel and started stamping some flowers using Versamark black ink with some Hexagon leaves from the other newly launched set. Then I used the backside of this flower stamp for a solid look in summery colors. I kept it soft and simple and complimented with some rhinestones.
The sentiment at the top is from the same set. Adhered that panel to a grey-coloured cardstock panel.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow. with a blog hop and giveaway release!
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting!


 

No comments: