Wednesday 26 June 2024

Day 2 ...... Introducing: Flower Power #9

 Hello everyone!

Happy Wednesday!

Oh, my sweet bees!!

Welcome back to Day 2! Today Introducing the Flower Power series #9, another addition. This set has many elements with hexagon-shaped flowers and I adore the sweet buzzing bee with such cute sentiments.




I randomly stamped the honeycomb image with mustard seed distress ink for a grungy look on a white scalloped frame die-cut panel.
I stamped the bee with I miss you sentiment. Added the smallest hexagon flower in black, complimenting perfectly with this sentiment. 
At the bottom using the masking tape, stamped some flowers in black with rhinestones to glam up!







I am so positive that once you have tried the new Hexagon-shaped flowers, you will be amazed at how well they work and how beautiful the textures are! 
For this card, I created a rainbow color theme with hexagon flowers using different distress inks and bees amongst them, like a garden. The sentiment is from the same set. Added crystal clear pearl drops to the flower centre.

Super easy and cute.

 Check out more inspirations by our fab Uniko Brand Ambassadors here:


 




Vinita ( it's me)


Thank you for your visit and please come again the next day!
Happy crafting!



2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

I love the random stamping of your first card and the mix of colours of your second is beautiful. X

Beverley said...

You said it in one, oh my sweet bees! Your cards are perfect. I love the distress hexagon background on your first and the rainbow of colours on your second. A BEEautiful showcase. Hugs Bev