Thursday 27 June 2024

Day 3 ..... Introducing: Background Blocks Offset stripes

 Hello to all!

Happy Thursday!


I am back with a few more ideas using the New release from Uniko: Introducing- Background Blocks Offset stripes!

 Have fun with some solid ombre offset stripes!


Created two simple CAS cards with this new release with fun sentiments to give love some Old stamps too!




To start my card, I stamped the solid offset stripes in shades of red using distress inks on a white stitched panel. 
The sentiment is from the Big & Bold Hello stamp set.






For this card, I used the same Blue distress oxides for the ombre effect technique. And masked the full image using masking tape. Then, it is inked from the reverse side to achieve this square pattern. The sentiment is from the Just Because stamp set.
I added a stitched frame panel in metallic sky blue.

Hope you all enjoyed the process.


 Check out more inspirations by our fab Uniko Brand Ambassadors here:


 




Vinita ( it's me)


Thank you for your visit and please come again the next day!
Happy crafting!



No comments: