Wednesday 31 May 2023

Day 2 - Introduction of Bauhaus Blocks Clear stamp set

 Hello everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

I am back again with a new stamp release! This stamp is so unique with geometric designs named Bauhaus Blocks!

In German, Bauhaus means " building house." It features clean lines, no ornaments, large windows, blocks of concrete and geometric shapes. So many possibilities with this set..... 

Card 1



I chose one of the geometrical blocks for my card design and created this design using my Chameleon pens. For stamping I used my Archival inks. And the sentiment is from the same set, love the fonts.


Card 2


A simple CAS-style design, no need to color!



I just stamped the two of the blocks with a sentiment in the centre and voila done!


Hope you enjoyed this unique stamp release! 
Kindly visit Uniko Blog for more of the inspirations by all talented Brand Ambassadors!

Thanks for visiting again for the next release tomorrow!

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Stamp: Bauhaus Blocks stamp set from Uniko

Archival ink: Jet Black, speckled egg, kitsch flamingo

Chameleon Color pens: BG1, BG3, PK3, PK4, NU3


2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

I love how you have used the stamp on the diagonal on your first card and left plain black and white on your second card. X

madhatter said...

Love card 2 Vinita, so simple and so beautiful it shows the stamps off really well. No colouring required.Tracey.x