Tuesday 30 May 2023

Day 1 - Introducing Flower Power #4 stencil

 Hello to all!

Happy Tuesday!


Over the next couple of days, I will showcase the Uniko new release products! 

Today is Day 1 of the May/ June release product introduction!

The newest addition to the Flower Power series with the new stencil Flower Power #4.

I had so much fun playing with this unique floral design and created two projects!

So Let's get started with......

Card 1



 I used my Distressed Oxides for this floral design.





It looks like a big floral print.....isn't it! And then I added some half-white adhesive pearls with white dots for more interest. Placed a die-cut red circle around the design with a sentiment from the You are, yes you clear stamp set.





Card 2



For this, I used my Chameleon color pens and outlined the whole image for the dimension.




Added some white splatters with a few green sequins and added the sentiment!




Remember to visit for more inspirations from my fellow Brand Ambassadors and Uniko Blog here.

Thanks for visiting me today...... Kindly come back tomorrow for the next release set!
The new products will be available to purchase from the Uniko website from 2nd June at 9.00 am GMT!

 Happy crafting!


Supply List

Stencil: Flower Power #4 from Uniko

Stamp: Yes you, You are stamp set from Uniko

Distress oxides: Kistch flamingo, picked raspberry, abandoned coral and barn door

Chameleon color Pens: YO2, YG3, GR3

White chalk paint

set of green-tone sequins

2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

I love the addition of the white enamel dots and the white splatters, they make such interesting and diverse images. X

madhatter said...

These are all so pretty and really different. Perfectly shows off the beautiful stencil design. Great inspiration Vinita for so many occasions. Tracey.x