Saturday 6 May 2023

BA Inspiration Butterfly card 2

Hello to all!

Happy Saturday!

 For the second card, I started with a white panel and placed my stylish floral stencil and inked it with the same color palette. After removing my stencil once again I lightly inked the panel using the same colors.


Happy to announce this card is in top favorite here:

https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2023/06/winner-reveal.html

To be honest, the blending of this floral background was a kind of experiment. I wasn't sure how it would be turned out but I am loving it!




On a white scrap paper, I stamped the little butterflies 4 times and blended some DI and die-cut them. 



In the centre, I stamped some tiny hearts and love sentiments from the Big & Bold Love set.
Adhere to that panel on my card base with a black panel underneath.



Compliment it with a ruffled shimmery ribbon at the top of the card and enhance the beauty of butterflies by adding some Nuvo crystal drops for some shimmer to match my gorgeous ribbon.




Hope you enjoyed today's inspirations!

Happy crafting!

Would love to join these fun challenges:
https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2023/05/its-frantic-stamper-month.html- Stencil, the word Love and Butterflies or Flowers, ribbon and blings/ Ribbon, the word love and heart





5 comments:

Makira said...

💙💙 this! Your ink blending turned out fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you have a relaxing & peaceful weekend. Cheers, Makira

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Well done on doing two lines of tic-tac-toe, Vinita! Love your blended and blinged butterflies with the gorgeous stenciled background! That ribbon adds such a feminine fluttery touch too! So glad you shared with us at Die Cut Divas!!

Mrs A. said...

Hello Vinita, thnakyou for joining in again with this impressive card. I do like your four way colour pattern on the background and love the shimmer on the butterflies which is showing uip on mhy computer. Hugs Mrs A.

Arlene said...

Beautiful card and I love how your background turned out.

So glad you joined Die Cut Divas this May for our Tic Tac Toe game.

Darlene said...

Oh Vinita this is just BEAUTIFUL!!! What a lovely design and the sparkle on the butterflies is an awesome finishing touch! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS