Friday 30 November 2018

Hello World!

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!

Today, I am on Cut It Up Challenges Blog along with a beautiful theme World hello day to brighten someone day!




This is my take on this pretty sketch! 


This one has a graphic look along with six pretty blooms. I inked up my stencil with a stick blending tool as shown in the pic by masking technique. As I want the Geo design at the top only. I inked only four columns of geo stripes across my card in tones of blues and yellow!




I stamped some Mogras with blue ink and layered them in the tones of blues and greens only. Added depth with my Polychromos pencils. Added some dots using Sakura white gel pen for more interest. The Hello World is a chippie word which is also inked up and highlighted with adding white dots.




I love the final output!


Supply list

Cardstock: Glossy white CS
Stamp: Mogra Layers from Mudra stamps
Stencil: Deco Pattern from Mudra Stamps
Chipzeb: Words#2 from Mudra Stamps
Die: Double Stitched Rectangles from Peek-a-boo Designs
Punch: Rounded corner 
Dye Inks: Aqua blue, turquoise, Sapphire blue, Chinese blue, Lawn green, Mustard yellow from Tubby crafts
Blending Tools: Sticks from DCAM store
Distress Markers: Evergreen Bough, mowed lawn, salty ocean
Polychromos pencils: white 101, cobalt turquoise 155, Prussian blue 246
White gel pen, masking tape

7 comments:

Treva said...

Pretty hello world card, like the sentiment lettering and the card layout!

ScrappyHorses said...

Your techniques are always so beautiful! Gorgeous card!

samantha's cards said...

Lovely take on our sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So pretty, Vinita! I love all the gorgeous flowers and beautiful stencilling!

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Lovely! Stenciling at its best!

https://www.ranjanascraftblog.com

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! What a beautiful card design!

Theresa

Patricia Hays said...

Those blossoms are gorgeous! The stenciling looks great too, but to be honest, I think the card would have been even more stunning without it competing for attention with the flowers. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!