Wednesday 23 August 2023

Uniko Brand Inspiration: Pure Floral gerbera

 Hello to all!

Happy Wednesday!

Once again I used the Pure Florals Gerbera Stencil to showcase its beauty!




I started with white pigment ink on a wine-red CS. For a detailed and deep look at the centre, I overlapped the centre with aged mahogany DI.




I stencilled the flower 2 times with the same method.




Now on a white CS base at the top, I stencilled some wonky stripes look using Wonky stripe stencil with the same colors.





Now added a sentiment white strip with my inked flowers and some cute stamped flutters-by. I accented it with some white pearls and some Posco white paint dots in the centre of the flowers.


Hope you enjoyed it!
Happy crafting!

Would love to join these fun challenges:
I used Stamps, flowers, stripes+ Butterflies

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Vinita, this is so pretty. I love the big bold flower and the stripes just at the top of the card to make an accent. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Suzanne H said...

Gorgeous stenciling! I love the effect you've created.