Saturday 5 August 2023

Day 5 - Mid Century Modern Baubles

 Hello friends!

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to day 5 and I hope you enjoyed all previous Introduction stamp sets!

Today is the final day of the release showcasing Mid Century Modern Baubles. This set has so many fab elements that you can combine it with any previous releases!


This looks great as a Retro Christmas theme! Love the festive feel with a stylish Mid Century look. I have so many ideas for this set that you can pair up with other stamp sets available in the store!! Yesterday you saw one of the projects I used some elements from this set!





I have fallen pretty hard for these ornaments! I enjoyed stamping with them. The set is designed with line art and solid images with so many small elements, so you can color with your favorite mediums.





I started with a baby pink CS. I stamped the outlined ornaments first and then filled the design with some solid shapes using Altenew inks as shown in the pic. Then watercolored the outlined images with my ZIG water brushes. I randomly added some images from the Mid-Century Modern Florals set for the starburst pattern in the background. Added the sentiment from the Most Wonderful clear stamp set and dazzled it with some rhinestones for a festive look!

Tomorrow is a release day, so don't forget to come! Visit Uniko Blog for a lot of inspiration from my fellow crafters!

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful and I think you’ve captured the mid century modern vibe very well! Love the endless different combinations that can be made with this set. X