Thursday 3 August 2023

Day 3 - Ink and flip the stencil - Christmas Star

Hello everyone!

Happy Thursday!

Hope you enjoyed Yesterday's product. So here is Day 3 with a fantabulous new style of flip stencil to make a Christmas star easily.





On a square-shaped card base, I started inking through the stencil as shown in the below pic.





Then flipped the stencil as shown in the below pic and inked it again to create the Christmas star.





So easy-peasy and quick, love this! Don't you!!!
Kindly visit to see more magic of this fun flip stencil by my fellow Brand Ambassadors and creative Bev at Uniko Blog!


Don't forget to come back tomorrow again for a new release product!
Happy crafting!!


1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

I love how you have done the opposing corners in different colours. This didn’t occur to me to try but I will definitely give it a go! X