Sunday 14 November 2021

Slimline shimmery coffee card!

Hello to all!

Happy Sunday!

A fun project playing with alcohol inks technique for this beautiful centre burst die and teacup die!

I have a pretty Trinity Stamps Ambassador Inspiration Project on my Blog this morning featuring a fun Teacup die with every order! I have created a slimline shimmery card!


On a scrap of silver color glitter sheet, I applied some alcohol inks.  I blend them with alcohol ink solution and the magic begins. It turns out so well love the results!


Using centre burst die I separated the sunrays pieces.


Now on a slimline card base, I added those alcohol inked parts and some holographic pieces to use the same die.


Die-cut a teacup die from a scrap of white CS, holographic sheet and alcohol inked pieces. The heart is from a vellum sheet. 


Now placed my heart on the center of the sunrays. Adhered the teacup pieces on it. Stamped the sentiment on a banner.


Embellished it with some Fortune Teller mixatives, isn't it so pretty!

Happy crafting!

Trinity Stamps Products:
Teacup die
Stand Alone Die: Slimline Center Burst Die 
Embellishment Mix: Fortune Teller

Other Products:
Cardstock: Whisper white
Dot Holographic CS: DCAM store
Glitter sheet: silver from Little Birdie Glitz Pastels stack
Vellum sheet
Stamp: Latte Love stamp set from Fiskars
Die: Hearts from Nellie's Nest
Ranger Alcohol blending solution
Alcohol inks: Sunset orange, pebble, Mixative silver from rangers; hickory from Beyond inks
Distress Ink: espresso

Would love to join these fun challenges:
http://cardztv.blogspot.com/2021/11/cardz-tv-anything-goes-challenge-153.html


 

5 comments:

Karen Day said...

Wow! This is such a striking card - great technique!

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

Celeste Goff said...

What a cool, shimmery, shiny background!!

by Maura said...

A really nice card. thank you for participating at Creative Sketchy Girls.
Greeting Maura (DT CSG)

Arlene said...

How cool. I have never tried using alcohol inks on glitter paper and now I think I HAVE to try this technique.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://arlenesbits.blogspot.com/