Friday 12 November 2021

There's always time for tea!

Hello to all!

Happy Friday!

I am so excited as the fun has already begun at Winter Fall / Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021 hosted by Talented Amy and the team!

Each morning I started my day with a cup of ginger masala tea. I love waking up in the morning and sitting down with a hot cup of tea before beginning my day!

When I saw this stamp set from Uniko I recently added ut into my stash. My mind started imagining all the possibilities with this set and couldn't wait to use it!

This is the first card that I made for this coffee lovers hop. I love the colors and artistic look I used on this card.


I made different patterns on my cups. I started by stamping the three-cup in all and heat embossing using opaque bright white EP. Fussy cut them all On the first one I added some DO ink and added some pattern with a sentiment, heat embossed in metallic gold.


On the second cup I applied some acrylic chalk paints with my palette knife and added a heat embossed heart in white.


And on the third one, I applied some DO ink and added some splatters using a stencil.


Now on my focal panel I slightly added some stripes in very fade pink ink.


And added that panel to my card base adhered all the stacks of cups with dimension.


I stacked the cups. added some hearts and finished off with placing a die-cut border before placing the cups.
I think it's time for another cuppa tea. I will be posting a couple more cards from this set in the next few days.
I am hoping these artistic cups have cool look and brighten your day and inspire your creativity today!

Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstock: Snippets of Whisper White CS
Stamp: I love Tea clear stamp set from Uniko; Timber transpareate texture stamp from Prima
Stencils: Texture splatters from Memory Box; stripes from Tim Holtz
Dies: Rectangles from tattered lace die set; from DCAM store
Embossing powders: Opaque bright white; Gold Rich Pale from WOW
Distressed Oxides: Crushed olive and Picked raspberry
Distress inks: Abandoned coral, blueprint sketch, ground espresso
Chalk Acrylic paints: Texas blue from crafting fly; Buttermilk and Mango crush from Itsy Bitsy
Ink blending brush
Glossy accent
Heart Droplets: from Crafters Corner

Would love to play these fun challenges:

 

7 comments:

Jingle said...

I love the mix of techniques to create such fun texture!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card! I always make time for my herbal tea, love it! Happy Hopping!

~amy~ said...

Vinita, this is beautiful!
Thanks for linking up!

Tee said...

Awesome card! Love the cup designs you created! And the faint pink stripes in background!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hello from Coffee Lovers Blog hop! ☕

Celeste Goff said...

Love all three of these gorgeous cups and I love that fun die cut border you used at the bottom!

Lisa said...

So pretty!! Love your beautiful stacked teacups! And thanks for playing along with Caffeine Fueled Paper Play too!