Wednesday 10 March 2021

Hello beautiful!

 Hi to all!

Happy Thursday!

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful....... by Sophia Loren!

The most precious gift of God to this planet is a woman. She is the pivot source of love in every way! 

She can get her love in the form of a Sister, Mother, Beloved Wife, Daughter, Grandmother. So respect each and every woman in the world and let's make a peaceful world beyond the imagination. Her grace, warmth & cheerful nature is an inspiration to me! 

So here is my creation! She has a desire to enjoy life and spreading seeds of flowers with her smile.


I love this cool feminine fun stencil, made me think about how to use it beautifully with cute eyelashes and hairlines. I left her uncolored.  I had fun with watercoloring with some floral images.
 I presented my beautiful lady with nature blossoms and her strength too, showing the empowerment of women!


I started with a folied dotted PP and applying colors through the stencil.
And watercolored a flower strip too using my ZIG brushes.


Then stamped a cute birdie and watercolored it, fussy cut it who is chirping with Hello Beautiful sentiment, says all!


I die cut some flowers in the red and metallic gold sheet and added them to her crown.  Added eye shadow and color her lips with charming red!



A closeup view:


An inside panel:


Hope you enjoyed this creation!

Have a Beautiful Day!

Supply list

Cardstocks: Textured red CS, Metallic gold CS

Pattern Paper: Color Splash Resist Paper Pad from Recollections

Foam sheet: white

Stencil: Faces: Pensive from ARTplorations

Stamps: Sentiment and a bird from Hello Coffee set Stamplorations

Dies: Trendy spring Blooms, LaceyEdges & borders dies, Life is Good from CUTplorations; Scalloped rectangles from Die Cuts and More

Zig Brush Markers

Chameleon Coor Tones: BK4 and RD4

Dye Ink: Black Licorice from Lawn Fawn

Would love to join these fun challenges:

https://women-beyoutifullyyou.blogspot.com/2021/03/3rd-international-womens-day-blog-hop.html

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-183.html This is a totally different project of mine. I have never used any face stencil before and try to explore my other side.





7 comments:

Shery Russ said...

beautiful card, Vinita! love the contrast you created on her face! hugs :o)

sandie said...

Wonderful Vinita. Well done for trying out the face stencil for the first time and what a fabulous card you made. I like the flower in her hair to match her stunning lips and eyelashes and then that lovely border of flowers. Thanks for joining Time Out x

SD pooja said...

I could not agree more about your views on Women ! Its a beautiful card loved the touch of florals with the stencilled face.We are glad to have you join our linky party and also grateful for the support you have given to our Hops. All the Best.
Pooja

Shauna said...

What a fabulous image! That lady looks bold and beautiful and I like that you paired her with the flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Lisa Kind said...

I love your beautiful words about women. So needed these days! And your card is equally beautiful. I love how you used that stencil and added all the lovely accents. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

cass said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

So stunning Vinita. Loving the flower in her crown. Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations March Stencil Challenge.
Hugs-Asmah-[STAMPlorations DT]