Friday 12 March 2021

Beautiful Animal World!

 Hello!

Happy Friday!

Oh! Just look! who came to visit here?

How do you like the crisp striped background on this card with uncolored images?

Isn't amazing! I inspired by Yana Samkula card here.

I created a color block background using cardstock in two colors only. I cut the strips and adhered them to my card base. 

I stamped the different animal images in one go using my Misti, which made work so easy. I added an alligator at the left bottom corner and a branch of a tree for my hanging monkey at the top corner.

Heat embossed my sentiment in bright white and popped up it in the centre of the card.

 For more fun and interest I added googly eyes to each animal, Added some tiny dots to each animal using a white gel pen and black liner pen. Finished it off with a die-cut grass border along with a jute string! So much fun and perfect for kids!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Cardstock: Whisper White CS, Lime Yellow CS, Mustard Yellow CS

Stamps: Beautiful World from Itsy Bitsy and Jungle Birthday Little Birdie

Dye Ink: Black Licorice from Lawn Fawn

Dies: Grass Border from Lawn Fawn; Fancy Assorted Par Labels from Itsy Bitsy

Embossing Powder: Opaque Bright White from Wow

Jute String: Tim Holtz Ideology

Googly Eyes

Would love to join these fun challenges:

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-183.html- outline stamping only, no watercoloring with googly eyes, different style, so much fun technique!

https://creativecraftinguncles.blogspot.com/2021/02/14-wildlife.html

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-monochromatic.html

https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-10-gebruik-een-dier-15.html

https://alessandrasangels.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-44-and-winner-of-challenge-43.html





6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's so cute, Vinita! I love all the different animals! I remember Yana's card and I eventually want to CASE it myself! Enjoy your day, my friend!

Crafting Queen said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Alex said...

Cute card!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Marga bisschops said...

Great background and I love these eyes! Thank you for playing along at Girlz Creative Crafts challenge. Good luck with your entry
Greetings Marga dt

Shauna said...

What a great card! I like all of your little critters and the fun, striped patterned paper. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute! I love all those adorable animals with their googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!