Friday 26 March 2021

Sunshine Birthday!

 Hello!

Happy Friday!

I was unwell for the last 5 days due to a Migraine attack, now feeling alright.

Today I want to spread a bit of sunshine and some smiles to brighten anyone day.........!

I am showcasing a watering can with the flowers. I die cut a white panel with stitched borders and ink blended it from the centre. 

Then I masked my one-third part using masking tape and blended three shades of yellow.

 I watercoloured my watering can and uncoloured the flowers. Coloured the leaves and stem part only. Die-cut one more time a watering can and separate the part of the flower only. Adhered the flowers on my watering can for more dimension and added some crystal clear drops on white petals only.

My sentiment is from the Daffodil set. Die-cut a lace border and adhered it on the yellow blended part for more interest. Foam tape is used and adhered to my watering can on the lace border.

Here is the inside view:

I hope you enjoyed today's project! 

Happy crafting!

Supply List

Cardstocks: whisper white Cs, textured white CS

Stamp: Daffodil stamp set from Uniko

Dies: Flowers in a watering can from the unknown company; Crochet lace from Die cut and more; Stitched Borders from Lawn Fawn

Distress inks: Fossilised Amber, mustard seed, squeezed lemonade

ZIG Real brushes

Dye Ink: Black Licorice from Lawn fawn

Nuvo crystal drops

Would love to join these fun challenges:

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-6178-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-184.html inspired by the words




9 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty!! You and I definitely thought alike using watering cans on our cards. I love the distress ink you used. I need to do more of that on my cards.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the bright colors, the pretty watering can and the pretty border!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful spring card! Thanks for playing at CRAFT-alnica

brenda said...

A pretty bright and sunny card, just makes you smile, many thanks for joining in with our AG/mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

Julie B said...

Such a bright and cheery card, love the lacy edge die you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Uniko this time. :)

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and bright, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Izzy Scrap said...

You definitely brighten my day with this lovely Spring card, Vinita ! Beautiful bright colours and design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

Goga said...

Fantastic spring card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-alnica. Goga

Beverley said...

Your chosen sentiment is perfect for this bright and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Crafty Hugs Bev x