Friday 29 January 2021

Snapshot!

 Hello everyone!

For my card, I created a jungle scene and the theme is the point of view!

I used a super cute stamp called Wild things and colored it with my Zig markers. 

I then used a scalloped frame for the scene and adhered it to my Kraft card base.

I paired my image with a Leaf stencil to create my background since I wanted to capitalize on the jungle feel on it. I added a snapshot sentiment in black and popped this base with dimensions. I used a polaroid die for my picture frame and added a die-cut word Perfect which is already distressed. 

And die cut some wild greenery leaves and tucked them near the frame to look like jungle foliage.

I added a cute camera for this photoshoot which is paper pieced and enhance the beauty of this scene with some tiny flowers from my stash. Added some sheen to my giraffe image. Hard to catch.

Hoping you enjoyed my card today!

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Supply List

Cardstocks: Kraft CS, whisper white CS, Black CS

Pattern Paper: From Bo bunny

Stamps: Wild thing from Candibean; (Sentiment) Calendar from Kaisecraft 

Stencil: leaves from Expressions craft

Dies: Stitched scalloped rectangles from Die cuts and more; Polaroid from Kaisercraft; camera from Sizzix You &  Me die set; Wild greenery from Dienamics; Word perfect from Waffle Flower

Dye ink: black Licorice from Lawn fawn

ZIG watercolor brush pens

Distress inks: twisted citron, mawed lawn, cracked pistachio, lucky clover, candied apple

Would love to join these fun challenges:

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/january-favourite-stamps.html

https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2021/01/hls-january-anything-goes-with-dies.html






 


9 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this card with the adorable picture and camera! Perfect for the challenge! Love all the jungle foliage and background stencil! It would be fun to have a picture with a giraffe! ;)

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so cute Vinita! That little girl is just adorable.

Leslie

brenda said...

What a very sweet and colourful creation, thanks so much for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us atStamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dora said...

Oh so adorable. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations.

Gerda said...

What a super ADORABLE card, Vinita!! Love the pretty backgound and the cute image you used!! Fabulous card design!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda.

Marlies said...

A lovely sweet and adorable card! A lovely design and and details. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Donna Ellis said...

SUCH A SWEET CARD! I love your vibrant colors, Vinita, and the gorgeously luscious greenery with that fun background! It's so beautiful! I am your newest google follower!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

laurie said...

Really cute! Love the stenciled background. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Beverley said...

Love this and makes me want to escape to the jungle! Beautifully composed elements and stenciled design. Thank you for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev x