Friday 12 April 2019

Hello sunshine

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Spring Fling Hop here at STAMPlorations, it's day 12!

I am always happy when I can find new ways to use these old friends! I hope this has given you a little inspiration to give new life to some of those less used sets sitting on your shelf!
In keeping with my resolve to use all stamp sets or stencils and not just those that are the latest and greatest, I reached for the Kathryn Thanks Teacher stamp set to combining Bold florals stencil.



My card is done in a fresh Spring green, yellow and oranges coloring combo. I think she is so adorable!


I used the Artplorations Bold Florals stencil to create my own background. I applied the crackle paste through the stencil and let it dry. Then added some gelatos to more interest and textures.
There is a tint of yellow, orange and lime green touch in the floral background and it helped to soften the overall look, however.



Then I stamped the girl image, fussy cut it.
I hand colored the foreground grassy landscape. And finished it off with the sentiment Hello Sunshine says it all with some tiny sequins for my flower centres!

Today's prize is


More inspiration awaits! Visit the rest of the Guest Designers and Team members. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they have created! Don't forget to show us some love by commenting on my post and my crafty pal's creations!

Commenting close on Friday, April 19 and the winners will announce in a special post on Monday, April 22.
Don't miss the fun!

Supply list

Cardstock: Heavy white CS
Stamps: Kathryn Thanks Teacher and Sweet spring wishes stamp sets from STAMPlorations
Dies: Crazy Double running stitching rectangles from CUTplorations
Stencil: Bold florals from ARTploration
White Crackle Paste: Papericious
Zig real brushes
Gelatos: Banana, blood orange, Aqua Dolce, Light green from Faber Castell
Dye ink: jet black from Tubby craft

30 comments:

Ritakanyal@gmail.com said...

Lovely card

Chandhini said...

Such a beautiful card, love the bright colors.

Leanne said...

Beautiful!! Love the crackle paste effect.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So bright and cheerful! Adorable card, Vinita!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow - I love that big floral background behind your scene -- such a clever and colorful idea!

Subhashini said...

Love the crackle effect and the bright cheerful colors of your project. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Jean said...

So cute! Love the texture!

brenda said...

Lovely bright and zingy colours Vinita, many thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

JenniferE said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the dimensions of the flowers!

Viv said...

Citrus shades make you think of warmer days! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Mary Holshouser said...

this is fantastic. you can feel
the warm summer day and the fun
the little girl is having.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cathy F said...

A bright, sunshiny card!

Becca Yahrling said...

You're a master at scene building and coloring. This is just gorgeous!

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow a very unusual card - LOVE the crackle texture:)

Monika Reeck said...

Ach cute little girl and your cracle paste with stencil flowers look adorable Vinita
cute and beautiful card
love this

I was not too much in Bloggy land just tonight I have time visiting my friends in Bloggy land...
perdon me
Hugs
Monika

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the texture, color, and sequins!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a wonderful card Vinita...Love the cracked flowery background..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Delightful project! I really like it!

Dana M said...

Wow, super cool and wonderfully sweet card!

sharon g said...

YAY, it's on the blog now. So cute. I really like the girlie--she is adorable. I like the crackly look on the flowers, too. The colors are wonderful. Nice job.

Sue - said...

Fabulous bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the bold blooms in the background!

Sue D said...

Cute scene. I like the Spring colors and the large floral background.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful creation, Vinita. Love the background, such a wonderfu technique, and the girl image is so cute!
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this month at Penny Black and More challenge!

Juhi said...

What a beautiful card Vinita! Beautiful texture, I love all the details.

Tee said...

Love the textured flowers and sequin centers! Beautiful colors and sweet girl and sentiment!

Lucy E. said...

What a pretty floral background
for the sweet girl! I forgot about
my gelatos-thanks for reminding
me to use them :-)

Sally H said...

A sweet creation for our April showers bring May flowers challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

GerJanne said...

This is a stunning card!! Beautiful background.
Thanks for joining us at K&K.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make, love the bright colours

Thank you for sharing with us at '{PIN}spirational' this fortnight. I hope you will be back to join in with us again soon
Hugs Shell xx