Tuesday 9 April 2019

Card and envelope set!!

Hello crafters!
Happy Tuesday!

 I wanted to make something wedding side with summer mood)  Flowers too.
So I flipped through die templates laying on the table and came up with this combination set.

This is my DT post for DCAM blog!




Shown here in the sample, you can see how beautiful it is!


This die worked wonderfully as an edge or side borders, creating backgrounds, you name it! This die really can produce all the looks you want to add your creations!

I added some foam flowers to these beauties. Embellished with some adhesive half pearls. Here are some close-up pics:






Happy Crafting!

Supply list
Cardstocks: Heavy white CS and raspberry CS
Dies: Royal envelope topper die, split long envelope die, wild grass from DCAM store
Distress ink: Raspberry
Adhesive half pearls: White and pink from my stash
Foam flowers from my stash

Would love to join these challenges:
https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2019/04/hls-april-anything-goes-with-dies.html

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

So colourful!!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Mari said...

This gives me summer vibes! What a cute and colorful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrap from your heart!
- DT Mari