Tuesday 9 April 2019

Hello spring Dry embossed card!

Hello to all!
Happy Tuesday!

A dry embossed spring card in 15 minutes once again.
My card LO is so simple, as I wanted the focus to be on the embossed pattern!





I like a lot of white space and texture. And I love this cute embossing folder!
I embossed this pretty bird, so easy-peasy. Then sponged the raised effect in soft pastel colors. Stamped the sentiment and dressing up with some sequins!

Thanks for stooped by!
Enjoy crafting!

Supply list

Cardstock: White CS with little textures
Pattern Paper: MARIPOSA Cardstock stack 12"12" from DCWV
Embossing folder: Birds and wreath set from Sizzix
Stamp: Sentiment is from Hello Coffee set from STAMPlorations
Scrappin: Chalk powders for sponging
Altenew Ink: crimson
Sequins from my stash



4 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful! Love that embossed image and your use of the soft pastel colours makes it even more pretty. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful one layer card! Thanks for joining us at HLS CAS challenge!

LucieGCards said...

Oh my goodness! This card is so sweet! I love how you focussed on the embossed image! Super card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

BożenA said...

Perfect CAS card. Sweet and full of positive energy
Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS CAS.
hugs,
BożenA DT HLS