Friday 22 March 2019

Gift Box card for a boy!

Hello to all!
I am back again!

I could hardly wait to start sharing my box cards with you. They are so fun and different from anything else I created ever before. I used the So Beary Cute  Critter sheets with so many beautiful images from the set to make a girlish/boyish card or welcoming little one!

I am so in love how cute the bear images so I made a box card for a boy too! I fussy cut the spring bear image.
I love the plaids, perfect for boy cards.



It has a proper box with magnet closure. I made a happy spring scene with a cute bear image.  Here is a pic while opening of the box holding pens and pencils inside.


A side close- up pic.



Those cute clouds are stamped with a smiley face added pink cheeks and fussy cut them all.
I love to add many details on my cards. So I cut a few strips of felt grass from my stash. Die cut some flowers, inked them in blue and added those flowers to match with bear images holding a bunch of daisies in his hand. Added a gorgeous ribbon with a die cut fence and a bow with a button on the box flap.
Use magnets for the closure of the box.

Hope you like what I am sharing today!
Thanks for stopping by and Have a great day!


Supply list
Cardstocks: White and chocolate color CS
Pattern Paper: Plaids from Lawn Fawn
Critter Sheet: So Beary cute and a sentiment strip from Blooming Beauty DCAM store
Stamp: Rainbows and Happiness stamp set from YNS
Dies: Inverted scallop rectangle frames, fence set, Margeurita flower dies from DCAM store
Distress ink: Blueprint sketch
Archival ink: Jet Black
Felt grass, ribbon, button and magnets from my stash


Would love to enter my box card into the following challenges:
http://yournextstamp.com/blog/fun-friday-challenge-110-comment-to-win/
http://scrappelyst.blogspot.com/2019/03/utfordring-for-mars-var.html
http://craft-alnica.blogspot.com/2019/03/izziv-231-pomlad.html
http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2019/03/gingham.html

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2019/03/hls-march-anything-goes-with-dies.html

https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/2019/03/01/papercraft-challenge-16/








15 comments:

Diane said...

Adorable and pretty gift box/card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous surprise for a youngin' and it's just adorable! Great design Vinita! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Kimberly said...

What an awesome design!! Very pretty. I love the blue tipped flowers and the teddy bear is precious!

Scrapper69 said...

Wow! Fantastic design! Love it!

Theresa

Majda said...

Great project. Love all the pretty elements.
Thank you for playing with us on Craft-alnica.

majda, guest Craft-alnica in march

Monika Reeck said...

sweetttt teddy yay
and lovely flowers there in front of him
and I adore the clouds with the face so so cuutee
and the DP I love always gingham DP
great idea for a box for boy
cute made Vinita

Hugs
Monika

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your gift box card is so adorable, Vinita! I love this cute little bear! This is an awesome design with the little box drawer, love it!

Kristin Langnes said...

Wow, so cute an great.

Thanks for joining the challange at Scrappelyst.

AndrejaM said...

Zelo zanimiva in lepo izdelana darilna škatlica. Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici!

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous project and gift. I love how the box was constructed. The sentiment and design are ones that will be cherished.

Andreja said...

Všeč mi je tvoja škatlica.
Vesela sem, ker ustvarjaš z nami v izzivu CRAFT-alnice … Srečno

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Hege said...

Så stilig kort.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What fun, such a cool concept. Thank you playing along with the YNS Pastel Challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the blue flowers!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!