Friday 22 March 2019

Gift box card for a Birthday girl!

Hello friends!
Good Morning!

How was your Holi festival celebrations?
I hope you all have enjoyed with your family & friends and feeling refresh now!

I could hardly wait to start sharing my box card with you. They are so fun and different from anything else I created ever before. I used the So Beary Cute Critter sheets with so many beautiful images from the set to make a Birthday card for a girl! This is my DT post for DCAM store!

And especially for kids to make them happy for gifting with sweets!



I added a die cut flourish with tiny mulberry florals to embellish my panel with a  happy birthday sentiment strip. A cute party banner and a bow with a heart! And did some doodling around my image!
Tucked a pen in a pen holder with some sweets inside the box.



Isn't it soooo adorable!

Supply List
Cardstocks: White, black and blood red color CS
Pattern Papers: The education stack from DCWV; Carta Modellata from Zeeman
Critter sheet: So Beary Cute from DCAM store
Stamp: Best Ever stamp set from SSS
Dies: Build a peony flower with a flourish ( I used a flourish here) and Margeurita flower die set from DCAM store; Party Banners from Joy crafts
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Paper Cutter from Tonic Studio
Ribbon, wooden heart, flower wire and mulberry roses with bling from my stash

Would love to enter my project in the following challenges:
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-511-favourite-stampimage-or-die.html- I always love to make a scene on my cards and here I used my fave DCAM critter sheet image!
https://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/03/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-348.html- Here I used lots of snippets of CS and a snippet of a gorgeous ribbon!









15 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty and colourful creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Use a Favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your favourite stamp

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful card!I love that sweet bear!

Theresa

Monika Reeck said...

yayy the teddy again so sweeett
love that banner feel party on this card
and the flowers is look so real
any girl will love this Vinita as me
and I am happy just doing catch up started from the one I did not commenting hope you like to read it my sweet friend
hugs
Monika

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such an adorable card with cute little box to hold a sweet treat! The image is just precious! Love the cute banner and beautiful flower arrangement too!

Nonni said...

Oh wow how cute.... This has amazing details! I especially love the flowers on the right corner -the bouquet you created looks absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such an adorable and elegant card! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

Misty Elam said...

This is so CUTE!! For a kid or adult, this is surely to be loved. The flowers are gorgeous as is the image. Thanks for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon.
Misty

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the floral arrangement. Emmax

Shona Chambers said...

Oh my goodness this little teddy is so adorable, just love the look on her face!! I've never made a card like this (mine are very boring in comparison....) so can totally appreciate all the time and detail you put into this card. Love all the different embellishments and the papers go together perfectly. I'm so very glad you celebrating with us at TIME OUT!

Di said...

Vinita! This is so very cute! I adore it - and love the little flowers. I have loads of those and only recently thought I don't use them any longer so should get rid of them. Hmm, what to do now I spotted this!

Hugs

Di xxr

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

So beautiful!! The teddy is so cute. I loved the card. Thanks for participating in the Prika challenge this month.

CI Shweta
Prika

Susan Renshaw said...

Perfect card for a Birthday girl!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

UPCYCLED by Manasa said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for participating this month at Prika Blog challenge. Good luck!

Manasa Priya,
CI- Prika

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Vinita, I must say u never miss a chance to share your project for our monthly challenges...we thank you for considering us and sharing your wonderful creative works with us... wish u all the best :)