Friday 21 May 2021

You make me smile

Hello friends!

Happy Friday! 

This is my DT project for Cut It Up Challenges with the theme "nature" and my favorite sponsor is Stamplorations.


I started with stamping some flowers using Misti on the snippet of whit CS and colored them using Chameleon Pens, fussy cut them. Added some black tiny dots in the center of the flowers.

On a crazy double stitched rectangle die cut white panel, I adhered those bunch of flowers using foam dots. Stamped the sentiment from the same set.

On a white card base, I used sponge daubers to blend through a stencil using DI to create my retro circle BG. Finished it with some rhinestones.


Hoping you enjoyed it.
Happy crafting!

Supply List
Cardstock: Whisper White CS
Stamp: Smile from Stamplorations Stamp
Stencil: Retro Circles from Artplorations
Die: Double Crazy stitched rectangles from Cutplorations
Chameleon Pens: a set of 52
Distress inks: Broken china, raspberry pink, Mustard yellow
Dye ink: Black Licorice from Lawn Fawn
Rhinestones: light pink and the light purple from my old stash
Misti

Would love to support these challenges:
https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html







2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love these beautiful flowers and the pretty background!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

mamawcindy said...

Pretty Spring card, love the colors you picked for your flowers.
cindys-greencricut