Saturday 13 June 2020

Hello

Hi everyone!

I just love these pretty flowers from Paper Smooches, makes me think of Tropical weather! They are a joy to color........and watch!




Firstly I die cut 6 sets of flowers out of a white sheet. Out of which I kept 3 flower petals as it is and, I  colored the other three.  


So I grabbed my Chameleon pens and did coloring on each petal and outlines in 3 shades, yellow, orange and pinks. Coloring & blending with these pens is really so quick and easy.


 Now I adhered those colored pieces on the uncolored ones.


Created a soft watercolored background on a die-cut white panel.


I love the big script font sentiments. I think the big bold sentiments are so perfect for any card. You just stamp one of the words on a piece of cardstock and be done.
So here on my watercolored BG, I stamped the Hello word over and over again. Then heat embossed the text with silver pearl EP, love the fun!
I made a vellum frame window that gave me a nice place to nest my flower arrangement. Then decorated it with a silver thread and gemstones.


Flowers card is my favorite when it comes to cardmaking because they are really versatile and can fit any occasion. Even you can add just any sentiment and you are ready to bring a smile to your recipient. 😃

Have a wonderful weekend!

Supply List
Cardstocks: whisper white CS, textured white CS
Vellum sheet
Stamps: from Paper Smooches
Dies:  Hibiscus die set and Frame die set from Paper Smooches, Stitched rectangles from Peekaboo designs
Chameleon pens: a set of 52
ZIG real brushes
Embossing powder: silver pearl from WOW
Silver thread
Gemstones

Would love to join these fun challenges:
Paper Smooches



10 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Very lovely the flowers are fab Carole x

Nicole Vögeli said...

So pretty! I love how you colored the flowers. Thank you very much for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

Nonni said...

These die cut flowers look great! Love all the colors. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning background and gorgeous flowers...really sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

libbystamps said...

What an adorable card! Thank you for including The Joy of Set Tic Tac Toe Challenge with your card.

Angie McKenzie said...

Such a stunning card! Love the watercolored rainbow background you created... the vellum frame was a delicate addition to the luscious flowers and embossed sentiment. Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT018 challenge this month.

Laura's Craft Closet said...

I love your watercolored background! Paired with those beautiful flowers makes your card really pop. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Joy of Sets challenge :)

Sandra Mastello said...

Stunning Card, the colours and layers work so well! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT018

Fiona said...

Gorgeous card and lovely to see how you put it all together - thanks for joining us at JOSTTT018 - hope to see you again next month