Thursday 11 June 2020

You're sweet

Hello to all!
Happy Thursday!

On today's card, I created a floral border into a little curve shape using my Misti, 
made my work easy :)D



I stamped the different images combining two stamp sets from Uniko in Memento luxe ink and colored the images with my alcohol ink pens.
One thing to be careful of when you bend the stamp is to make sure it doesn't buckle.


Then I stamped the sentiment using the same ink. 
In the end, added some double stitched holes for more interest to the design.

These days I am in awe of making CAS cards!
Happy crafting!

Supply list
Cardstock: whisper white 300gsm
Stamps: You are, yes you stamp set, Happy succulents stamp set and the sentiment is from cosmos stamp set from Uniko
Die: stitching holes from YNS
Memento Luxe ink: Nautical blue
Pigme Alcohol inks brush: Purple, green
White polychrome pencil

Would love to join these fun challenges:
https://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-163-proust-quote.html- wish to grow these blossoms in my garden as a gardener!
















10 comments:

sandie said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love the way you bend the images, it adds interest as does the border. The colouring is perfect and the colours so rich. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Neets B said...

I love this Uniko flower and in the deep purple shade it's so pretty, what a lovely border. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautifully CAS. Thank you for joining us in our 'Make It Colourful ' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

brenda said...

How very elegant Vinita, a lovely CAS design and great vibrant purples, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge and sharing a card for our 'Colourful' theme.

B x

Jaydee said...

Vinita, I saw your card in the LIM gallery. It's gorgeous. I love the rich purple and green against the white. Fabulous CAS card.
Jaydee

Karen M said...

Beautiful card, Vinita. It's elegant and clean, just the type of card I like x

Hannelie said...

I LOVE the way you used this stamp set to create a border !
Thanks for playing at Uniko !

Jill V said...

WOnderful CAS design - I love that sweet floral design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

foleysfriend said...

What a lovely clean and simple card. You've done a great job of adding color to your flowers. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue n.