Friday 26 July 2019

Birthday love

Hello!
Happy Friday!

It is very humid weather in Delhi, so to chill my self, presenting a cool and cute card!
This is my DT project for Cut it up Challenges where the theme is critter!

I really enjoyed watercoloring on this cute Panda holding a heart-shaped balloon perfect for a clean and simple birthday card!




This cute little guy is watercolored and fussy cut ( The stamp set is a gift prize, don't know the brand name).




I created a soft red watercolor wash with some DI using the ink smooshing technique on a white glossy die-cut panel for my background.


I added a strip of washi tape on the side for that extra touch on my base panel and popped up my image on this wash top background with some splatters. Added a birthday sentiment with a Love die cut sentiment.



 Finished it off with few sequins!
I hope you just adore this cute guy who has just slid into view to show his Birthday Love, lol! Not sure what he was up too before he arrived but he does look a little mischievous!

Supply list
Cardstock: glossy white CS, black CS
Stamp: unknown
Die: Scalloped rectangles from Die cuts and more store
Archival ink: jet Black
Distress Inks: candied apple and mermaid lagoon
Acrylic Block
Washi Tape and sequins

Would love to join a few of my favourite challenges:
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-400-small-images.html



10 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute! Love the colors!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute card! I'm lovin' that panda!

Theresa

Diane said...

Super cute and adorable card and love that background! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Migdalia said...

A very sweet card!!
I would love for you to enter my "Thank you" GIVEAWAY over at my blog
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Kathy Krug said...

what a geat background for the cute panda. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for futue challenges.

kathy
DD DT

Alex said...

Super cute card... falling in LOVE with a panda bear!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#31 – On the wave}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#31 – ATG}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#61 - Animals}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Darlene said...

This is just fabulous Vinita! Love the background and this bear is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Kylie said...

I love using watercolours on glossy cardstock. Your panda is quite adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

Di said...

Totally adorabe card! That little guy is so sweet - and a great design as well.

Sorry I'm late commenting - blame Dudley Dog :)

Hugs

Di xx

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)