Wednesday 7 August 2019

Chirpy Garden stamp set cards!

Hello to all!
Happy Wednesday!


I promise to post something different this time and challenge myself to create some cards using a single stamp set with watercoloring!
 Only I used the sentiments from the different stamp set.

I love this circle-shaped frame along with flowers and cute birds on a banner creates an elegant image from Chirpy Garden stamp set, such a fun set to play with!. You can add any sentiment to the banner for a more personalized touch!
My DT post for Itsy Bitsy blog inspiration!




Card#1




I simply stamped the cheerful birds' wreath onto cold press watercolor paper in black Archival ink. I colored the gorgeous image using Zig clean clear brushes, blending and added shadows using a wet brush around the wreath. The greeting is from the Banner sayings stamp set.




For the background, I blended some DI at the corners. Added glossy accents to the birds and banners for more dimensions. The final touch was a smattering of some sparkling dotties.





Card #2
This card is in Top 3 here: http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-151-ag-put-some-extra-layers.html


Top 3 Badge



Firstly I wanted to experiment on cold press watercolored paper by stamping the image and love the results. It worked so well.


I colored the chirpy garden wreath using ZIG watercolor brushes.


 After coloring the image, I drew an outline using a pencil around the whole image to make my cutting easier. Fussy cut the whole wreath. The background is from the Script stencil using grainy textures paste and I love how crisp the script appeared.



 And I popped up the scripted background using Frosted pool gold alcohol splash.
Time for the sentiment and I added I LOVE YOU sentiment on the banner from the Jungle Birthday stamp set.



Now embellished it with a cotton cord, a wooden blue color heart and some sequins. Adhered the panel on a white card base!


Card#3




Then stamped the flower image on cold press watercolor paper with black archival ink.


 And colored it with ZIG brushes and again stamped the outline image using raspberry DI. Stamped the leaves in forest moss DI and watercolor them, fussy cut the images.


And mounted the flower with foam tape and tucked those colored leaves around my flower with a printed self-adhesive sentiment sticker in green.
Then sprinkled some tiny molecules in pink at the centre of flowers using texture tack glue, its really work great to stick anything securely.

Card#4


First I created my own dimensional die cut panel using the tiny leaves die from the set on a white panel.


Using the masking technique, I stamped the floral image as shown in the below pic.....



Now stamp the leaves. I used distress inks for stamping as they are easy to water-soluble.


Adhered it on a red panel with Happy birthday sentiment.


I adhered my own die cut panel onto a red color panel to create more interest and textures and then on a white card base.
I also wrapped my card base with a satin red ribbon and images as shown in the picture.
In the end, I added some fairy sparkle using texture tack to embellish my card.



This is such a beautiful and dynamic stamp set with so many possibilities and making it so versatile for a variety of looks.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects!
Well, that's all for me today!

Supply list from Itsy Bitsy

Cardstocks: Watercolor col press sheets, white CS, Red CS
Stamps: Chirpy garden stamp set and Jungle Birthday, Banner sayings set
Stencil: Script
Die: Flowering tree
ZIG clean clear real brushes
Archival ink: jet black
Distress inks: Picked Raspberry and forest moss
Gold Alcohol splash: Frosted pool
Grainy Texture paste:
Texture tacky glue
Glossy accents
Satin Ribbon: Red
Microbeads, sparkling dotties
Sequins, cotton cord

Would love to join some of my favorite challenges here:

Card#1

http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2019/08/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-358.html
http://scraptherainbow.blogspot.com/2019/08/14-august-alt-er-lov.html

Card#2

http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/08/challenge-150-ag-option-entwineed.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-things-with-wings.html
http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2019/08/take-it-make-it-challenge-august.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2019/07/anything-goes-398-399.html

Card#3

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/08/new-anything-goes-challenge-6th-august.html
http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-flower-challenge-35-use-your.html

Card#4

http://craft-alnica.blogspot.com/2019/07/izziv-241-maskiranje.html
http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.com/2019/08/august-creative-challenge-anything-goes.html
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-add-a-die-cut/
http://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2019/08/uniko-challenge-reminder-flowers.html






14 comments:

Di said...

Oh Vinita - I just love how you're so happy to play and experiment. Wonderful cards - and of course I love your snippets one :)

Hugs

Di xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Such a lovely array of cards, all beautiful x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

brenda said...

A real bumper post of lovely creations and great colour palettes, the birdies are perfect for our 'Things with Wings' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Sabina said...

Wonderful cards! Card #2 is so gorgeous. I really love the colours and how you did background of the card.
Thank you for your entry at the Let's Craft and Create.
Sabina DT

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Lovely group of cards.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

AndrejaM said...

Krasne voščilnice si izdelala. Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici s prelepo voščilnico, na kateri si uporabila tehniko maskiranja.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards and I love the flowers and the beautiful background you created. Love that you popped one up and the leaves you included around the sentiment. Great job and thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

Jane said...

Your cards are all absolutely delightful and so beautifully crafted and coloured. Thanks for sharing one at Uniko.

Lynne K said...

Such sweet and pretty cards Vinita! The little birds are just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Andreja said...

Čudovite voščilnice si naredila :-))
Vesela sem, ker ustvarjaš z nami v izzivu CRAFT-alnice … Srečno!

Julie B said...

Wonderful array of cards Vinita. Well done with making your own background panel with the small die, it must have taken a good eye and a steady hand.
Thanks for linking up at Uniko this time. :)

Viv said...

Wow so many fabulous cards.Love the one you entered in our challenge, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

Linda said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

What a great set! I enjoy making sets too! Making two is less than twice the work of making one so I try to always make two or more! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com