Monday 29 April 2019

Magical Kisses!

Hello friends!
Happy Monday!

Yesterday afternoon I found myself with some free time and created this colorful Magical card with a cute unicorn and gave wings to him to explore the rainbow world!


I just found a sunburst stencil in my stash, so I started my card by thinking I'm going to use this as my card panel using a double stitched rectangle die.



Using several DO inks I created this rainbow sunburst, added some water splatters and then some white splotches.


Then I choose a fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I love it, so fantasy, delicious and reminded me of my childhood toys from 70's! Colored some of the part of the images and fussy cut it.
The rainbow is very nice to build in different colors and amazing combo uncoloured stamped clouds and dies.


Then heat embossed this amazing sentiment in white on a black label which is so perfect for my magical scene.




 Die cut the Magical word 3 times and made a stack. And added all the layers to my whisper white card base.
With a few enamel dots, this card is finished!

I love How cute this Magical Birthday Rainbow card with unicorn turns out!


Supply List

Cardstock: Whisper White CS
Glitter sheet: Double shaded glitter sheet from my stash
Stamps: Critter Ever After Stamp set from Lawn Fawn; Clouds from Rainbows and Happiness stamp set from YNS; Sentiment is from Mudra Stamps set Fairytale Wishes
Stencil: Create-a-scene Sunburst from Craftyscrappers
Dies: Double Stitched Rectangles from Peek-a-Boo Designs; Conversation Bubble Four ( Cloud) from Spellbinders; Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn; Magical word from Waffle Flower, Wings from Poppy stamps Graceful Faerie die set
Distress Oxides: Abandoned  Coral, picked raspberry, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon, squeezed lemonade, wilted violet
Chalk Paint: Natural White from Papericious
Enamel Dots: From WeRMK
Zig Clear Real brushes
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Double adhesive foam tape

8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Sweet!

Theresa

Gab said...

Just gorgeous!

Arlene said...

So sweet and enchanting. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Tee said...

Absolutely loved the magical unicorn...love the rainbow background..Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

Monika Reeck said...

I love how you added the sunrays on differenc color
it must be need thatn 30 minute
but worthed love your sweet adorable card my friend
the unicorn so sweet on that rainbow and clouds
hugs
Monika

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous and oh so colorful.... love your rainbow

francesca said...

great card! the unicorn is so sweet and the background is amazing!!
Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

How cute! Lovely. Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

Shweta
Craft Inspirator, Prika.