Friday 26 April 2019

Have a mice day!

Hello friends!
Happy Friday!

It's too hot in Delhi, so I am presenting a sweet creation in shades of soothing blue to chill the day!



I created a very sweet card using a cute mice image playing with a balloon. I fussy cut the image and applied matching distress ink at the edges. For the focus on the image, I randomly applied some DO inks on my sheet and swiped away my die cut scallop rectangle panel along with a frame.
Added so many layers of cardstocks and PP. And the cloud print PP fit so well with this cute mice image I die cut a tag with circles print!



Finished it with some enamel shapes and a sentiment label. And added some bold die cut letters Enjoy in black!


Wishing you a very nice(mice) day!
Will come back soon!

Happy crafting!
Vinita Jain

Supply List
Cardstocks: white CS, sky blue, navy blue and Kraft grey CS
Pattern Papers: Sweet Dreams stack from Scrapberry's; Dark Blue circlesPP from Education stack by DCWV; Dotted PP in blue from my stash
Critter sheet: You are so mice from DCAM store
Dies: Stitched Tags 2, Inverted Scallop rectangle frame dies and bold xl alphabets from DCAM brand
Distress Oxides: squeezed lemonade and mermaid lagoon
twine and enamel shapes from my stash

Happy to join a few of the challenges:

5 comments:

sandie said...

such a sweet scene and all elements put together perfectly. Love the design and your colouring is superb. Thanks for joining Time Out

KT Fit Kitty said...

It's so cute, Vinita! I love the adorable little mouse and all the layers! Love the punny greeting too! Enjoy your weekend!

Monika Reeck said...

oh dear your coloring the MICE so beautiful and great arrangement on this card
so so cuutee and I love he with his balloon
what a cute card
someone is lucky to get this
hugs
Monika

Dandi93 said...

Adorable card Vinita, sweet mouse

Jill V said...

Just an adorable card - and I do hope that those cool blue shades cooled your hot day a little bit :) Thanks so much for getting playful with us at Time Out! Jill