Thursday 18 April 2019

Hooray! You rock!

Hello friends!
Happy Thursday!

Hoping you are enjoying your day!

I just love this cute little football buddy when I received this critter sheets in my DT Kit and such fun putting this card together. My DT post for DCAM store!
Check out the concentration on his little face, so cute!



I've always found boys cards such a tough challenge but these images are just stinkin' cute and made my work easy. And boys cards forced me out of my color comfort zone, it's rare that I use cherry red now, isn't it!


Firstly, I created my own background for this cute guy using Hexagon stencil in bright colors to match my playing fun scene.



Then I hand cut all those images from the critter sheet. Created a fun playground, added some movement to the football and placed my images with some shadow touch on an Inverted stitched scalloped white panel along with stitched circle scalloped frame.


Stamped the cool sentiment in jet black ink, fussy cut it. Die cut a fence and created this whole fun scene with bold hooray chiplet sentiment and some buttons with coloured twine!

Have fun!

Supply List

Cardstocks: Textured red color CS, white CS
Stamp: Sentiment is from Penny Black- Truly Great stamp set
Stencil: 3D Hexagon Builders from DCAM store
Critter Sheet: It's a goal from DCAM store
Chiplet: Horray from DCAM store
Dies: Inverted Scallop Rectangles, Inverted scallop circles, Fence from DCAM store
Distress Inks: Candid apple, fired brick, fossilized amber, Mowed lawn, lucky clover
Memento ink: dandelion
Archival Ink: Jet black
ZIG Clear Color Real Brushes




3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your little scene is adorable, Vinita! The image is so cute and I like the fence! Also love the ticket sentiment, perfect for your card!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh this teddy so so cute
and you coloring him so adorable
great scene miss Vinita
and love that BIG HOORAY dies
you have so many lovely Dies Vinita
lucky girl
sweet card for boys
hugs
Monika

Dandi93 said...

Super Cute and fun stenciled background